While there are many ways to learn about Viterbo University, we believe that the best way is to come visit our campus and experience it for yourself. Only when you visit, can you get a true feel for our campus and its beautiful facilities.
This event is designed to let you explore Viterbo University and includes the following:
- Tour campus - academic buildings, athletic facilities, and residence halls
- Hear about the admission process, scholarships, financial aid, and campus life
- Meet with faculty in your specific field of interest
- Interact with current students
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch in our dining hall
- Take home a little Viterbo swag
In addition, The School of Nursing will be offering a hands-on assessment to those attendees interested in pursuing a nursing degree. But, you will have to act fast as the assessment is limited to the first 30 students who respond by choosing "Yes" on the registration form. An email will be sent to those students who are chosen.
Once you register, a confirmation email will be sent with additional information. Questions?That’s what we are here for. Just call our Visit Coordinator, Caryn Witt at 608-796-3010.
(Interested in the option to attend a class? We offer “Individual Visits” during the weekday; which can include attending a class, meeting with faculty, meeting with a coach, in addition to a campus tour and admission meeting. If this is what you are looking for, go back to “Events” to find a listing of these options.)